5964 N Mountaineer Road, Flagstaff
Smokerise Valley Homes in Flagstaff, AZ
Hi! I'm Kelly Broaddus. If you are interested in a real estate purchase in Smokerise Valley, my staff and I are the perfect fit for you. We are committed to giving you the best home-buying experience possible. The listings that you can search through on our website rival those on Zillow or Trulia, and you can sign up to receive notification about a new property, price change alerts, and more.
If you are willing, we would love to work with you one on one, as well. You can call me direct at (888) 446-5602. Can't wait to hear from you!
Featured Home in Smokerise Valley (Sold)
4890 E Indian DR, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
This home is an absolute gem. Located close to all the amenities Flagstaff has to offer as well as views of the San Francisco Peaks.
About Smokerise Valley
Smokerise is a quiet family-friendly neighborhood located past the Flagstaff Mall. Mt Elden looms over East Flagstaff and there are great views of it from this area. Homeowners enjoy spectacular views in all directions. Most properties offers views of the peaks, craters, and wildlife during the day and the Milky Way at night. No HOA, which means homes in this are perfect for your vacation rental/ investment property plans.
Situated in the northeast section of the city of Flagstaff, minutes away from shopping, dining and entertainment, quick access to hiking and biking trails. Nearest grocery is Safeway.
- Smokerise Park is a pocket park of .75 acres located just located about a half mile from the base of Mt. Elden. Enjoy outdoor recreation at the playground and half basketball court.
- Harkins Theatres Flagstaff 16
Some schools that are close to this area include
- Elementary School: Sturgeon Cromer, John Q Thomas
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
5 Star Review From A Happy Client
I am an agent in Utah and know how to tell a good one. It was my great luck to stumble across Kelly (Zillow referral). She is absolutely the best for
- patience with our research and market education (from out of town)
- market knowledge
- understanding our priorities,
- responsiveness with a real-time video walkthru of the property we found
- thorough follow up with all details of the offer, due diligence, negotiations, seller disclosures, etc.
- despite many ongoing deals, she always dropped everything to instantly respond to our requests.
AWESOME - Marco Messina
Smokerise Area Sales
View Smokerise Valley Homes Sold By Kelly Broaddus in a full screen map
Get in Touch
Do you have a property in Smokerise Valley that you are thinking of selling? Check out how much a buyer would offer for your Northern Arizona home with our Instant Home Value Tool. Please contact Kelly at (888) 446-5602 for an experienced buyer and seller representation for all Flagstaff, and nearby area properties.
Latest Smokerise Listings
6055 N Dodge Avenue, Flagstaff