Walnut Meadows Homes in Flagstaff AZ
Hi! I'm Kelly Broaddus. If you are interested in a real estate purchase in Walnut Meadows, my staff and I are the perfect fit for you. We are committed to giving you the best home-buying experience possible. The listings that you can search through on our website rival those on Zillow or Trulia, and you can sign up to receive notification about a new property, price change alerts, and more.
If you are willing, we would love to work with you one on one, as well. You can call me direct at (888) 446-5602. Can't wait to hear from you!
Featured Home in Walnut Meadows (Sold)
Sparkling clean and adorable single level home on cul-de-sac in sought-after Walnut Meadows. Situated a cul-de-sac that abuts Duck Lake at the mouth of Walnut Canyon, AND the home itself backs greenbelt!
About Walnut Meadows
Walnut Meadows is a quiet neighborhood close to trails, the forest, and 2 golf courses. Homes are mostly condos and mid-priced single-family 3 bedrooms.
- Walnut Meadows at Fairfield Country Club Estates is a single-family home community that has an HOA $200 annual fee.
- Walnut Canyon Hills Condo is a historic condo building. Homeowners pay both Walnut Hills annual dues ($3,410) and Continental Country Club HOA annual dues ($550) that include access to country club amenities like golf, tennis, and fitness facilities.
Situated in the southeast section of the city of Flagstaff, Walnut Meadows is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Flagstaff Mall and The Marketplace and within 6 mi (10 km) of Bushmaster Park and Sacred Peaks Health Center. Northern Arizona University and Lowell Observatory are also within 9 mi (15 km). 30 minutes to Meteor Crater, 10 minutes to Walnut Canyon State Park. 10 minutes to Flagstaff Airport, 5 minutes to Flagstaff Aquaplex
Nearby restaurants include local favorite Oregano’s, a great place serving Chicago pizzas and Italian dishes. The Toasted Owl is just a mile away. Enjoy good food and great views at the clubhouse restaurant, The Oakmont.
Some schools that are close to this area include
- Thomas Knowles Elementary School PK-5
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
5 Star Review From A Happy Walnut Meadows Client
I am an agent in Utah and know how to tell a good one. It was my great luck to stumble across Kelly (Zillow referral). She is absolutely the best for
- patience with our research and market education (from out of town)
- market knowledge
- understanding our priorities,
- responsiveness with a real-time video walkthru of the property we found
- thorough follow up with all details of the offer, due diligence, negotiations, seller disclosures, etc.
- despite many ongoing deals, she always dropped everything to instantly respond to our requests.
AWESOME - Marco Messina
View Walnut Meadows Homes Sold By Kelly Broaddus in a full screen map
Get in Touch
Do you have a property in Walnut Meadows that you are thinking of selling? Check out how much a buyer would offer for your Northern Arizona home with our Instant Home Value Tool. Please contact Kelly at (888) 446-5602 for an experienced buyer and seller representation for all Flagstaff, and nearby area properties.
No current listings, please check back later.