Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Gorgeous Peak Views Await from this Undiscovered Find in Smokerise, Close to Everything Flagstaff Has to Offer
4 Beds | 2 Baths | $629,850
Welcome to 4890 E Indian Dr, Flagstaff - A Hidden Gem! This home is an absolute delight, strategically situated to embrace all the amenities Flagstaff has to offer, with breathtaking views of the majestic San Francisco Peaks. Imagine yourself unwinding on the covered patio during a warm afternoon or savoring your morning coffee on the balcony, soaking in the panoramic mountain vistas.
Entertain friends and family in style around the built-in fire pit in the meticulously landscaped backyard. This residence provides ample space with its 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a bonus room that can be tailored to your needs.
Step into the beautifully landscaped backyard, complete with a hot tub and another inviting fire pit, creating a perfect retreat for relaxation and socializing. Don't miss the chance to make this home yours a true gem in a prime Flagstaff location, offering both convenience and a picturesque setting. Your sanctuary awaits.
Photos and more information here:
Highway 89A North, turn right on N Smokerise, and Turn left on Mountaineer, home is on the left at the corner of Indian and Mountaineer.
Attractions & Recreation
- Nearby Smokerise Park is a pocket park of .75 acres located just located about a half mile from the base of Mt. Elden. Enjoy outdoor recreation at the playground and half basketball court.
- Harkins Theatres Flagstaff 16
- Arizona Snowbowl- Perfect for a local and semi-local activity. They got an awesome scenic chairlift in the fall that's breathtaking, then in the winter some good snowboarding and skiing.
- Slide Rock State Park - Beautiful scenery all over. Water was so cold! You can walk up along the river.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - Located very close to Flagstaff. The Walnut Canyon National Monument is a wonderful place to see cliff dwellings up close. The history is fascinating, also the sheer numbers of cliff dwellings are astonishing both on the trail and in inaccessible places.
- Leupp Elementary PK-5
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Smokerise Valley Neighborhood Information
Smokerise is a quiet family-friendly NE Flagstaff neighborhood located past the Flagstaff Mall. Most properties offer views of the peaks, craters, and wildlife during the day and the Milky Way at night. No HOA, which means homes in this are perfect for your vacation rental/ investment property plans.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this home in Smokerise or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Flagstaff, Arizona