by Joselyn Uy
Flagstaff, AZ, September 11, 2018 - eXp Realty, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America, announced that Kelly Broaddus, along with 24 top-producing agents across the country, has been given the eXp Realty ICON Award for August 2018.
The eXp Realty ICON Agent Award recognizes agents who achieve certain production goals and represent a good cultural fit for the brokerage. The eXp Realty ICON Agent Award provides each qualified ICON with up to $16,000 in publicly traded eXp World Holdings, Inc. common stock upon the achievement of certain production goals within an agent’s anniversary year. The company’s cap is presently set at $16,000. Through the program, ICONs effectively can earn up to their entire cap amount back in the form of stock.
ICON agent qualification details are:
- Demonstrates company culture through giving back by Teaching a class, serving on a panel or serving on a committee
- Demonstrates a willingness to promote eXp Realty within their community.
- Production requirement: $16,000 paid in company cap plus capped status transactions in the same anniversary year resulting in capped status transaction fees of not less than $5,000, OR
- Production requirement: Annual gross commission income of $500,000 or more with a minimum of 10 closed transactions and payment of an “ICON Qualifying Fee” equal to $5,000 less capped transaction fees paid during the same anniversary year.
- Approval by the ICON Vetting Committee
$12,000 in publicly traded eXp World Holdings common stock is awarded and vests after three years, $4,000 is issued with no vesting period.
"I could not have achieved this award without the help of my wonderful team: Josie, Merry, Sarah, Stephen, David thank you! It is wonderful to achieve the highest honor the first year working with eXp. I am honored and excited to be a part of helping other agents achieve the same goal!" Kelly Broaddus
Broaddus has been working in the real estate industry for more than 19 years and has extensive experience in buying and selling residential real estate. She leads the Kelly Broaddus Real Estate Advisors Team, a top producing real estate team based in Flagstaff, AZ offering real estate solutions to homebuyers and sellers in Flagstaff, Sedona, Cornville, Williams and nearby areas. Kelly achieved $20 million dollars in sales volume with over 50 buy and sell transactions in Flagstaff in 2016 and is on track to surpass this record in 2018 .
eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training, and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its fully-immersive, virtual campus environment. As a public company subsidiary, eXp Realty uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn company stock for production and contributions to overall company growth. eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages in the United States with more than 12,000 agents in 49 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian provinces.