Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Under Contract! Adorable East Rural Flagstaff Home on 2.5 Acres with Exhilarating Mountain Views
4 Beds | 2 Baths | $574,950
OPEN HOUSE, SAT 5/28 11-3PM
Enjoy this adorable home with lots of space to spread out. On the corner of two roads, this property is perfect to add an ADU or guest house with a separate entrance! 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and an open floor plan, this affordable home is perfect! Exhilarating views of the mountains right out all the windows in the back side of the home or while enjoying the hot tub. The privately fenced courtyard is a great plus when enjoying barbecuing outside. Call for a private showing, don't let this one get away!!
Photos and more information here:
Townsend Winona Rd to Hutton Ranch Rd
Amusement & Recreation
- Museum of Northern Arizona - Excellent local museum, lots of Native American archeology and Anasazi artifacts.
- Lowell Observatory - Astronomical observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. Beautiful place to go if you want to enhance your knowledge about astronomy, time with the stars on the horizon explained, and a chance to look through the giant telescope.
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park - Your tour will lead you through this historic home, filled with original artifacts, handcrafted furniture, and personal items belonging to the Riordan family.
If you’re looking for crafted BBQ and Cajun cooking drop by at Satchmo’s it's just a small detour from the main road. You can also drop by Tinderbox Kitchen and enjoy the tasty food and Flagstaff's authentic vibe. The Northern Pines, it's very conveniently located at the intersection of the I-17 and I-40, they offer lots of great breakfast, lunch and dinner choices made with real ingredients and served hot and fresh.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Sturgeon Cromer Elementary School PK-5
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Hutton Slayton Neighborhood
Slayton is a great, friendly neighborhood with impressive new homes built in recent years. Summer and fall invite invigorating outdoor pursuits to residents and visitors. Hike, ride, and watch all sorts of wildlife and birds. The area is also popular with cyclists due to its low traffic and paved roads.
Visit the Hutton/Slayton community page for more information about this rural neighborhood in east Flagstaff.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this Adorable East Rural Flagstaff Home on 2.5 Acres with Exhilarating Mountain Views or other residential houses for sale in Flagstaff.