Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Sold! Lovely Family Home In Quiet Cul-De-Sac
4 Beds | 3 Baths | $619,890
What a gem! Don't miss this lovely 4 bedroom home on a culdesac! Privately secluded back yard, wonderfully landscaped. Oak floors inside with new cabinetry in the kitchen. Pride of ownership at every corner! This is a LOVELY home!!
Photos and more information here: northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/186001/
Hwy 89a to University Height Drive South, by the Church. Drive up to the top and the Stop Sign at Carol, take a left on Carol, down 1 street on the right to Dylan.
Amusement & Recreation
- Wheeler Park- A great place to stay cool under the trees and enjoy the outdoors with family.
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course - This place provides a safe, fun, physical and unique outdoor experience in the trees.
- Thorpe Park Center - Great place for the whole family including the furry ones. There are plenty of activities for the kids, a playground area, picnic tables, lots of grass areas, sports fields, a dog park, adequate parking.
Visit Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, they offer great menu choices with many healthy (gluten and vegan ) options. You can also drop by at Delhi Palace to try their high quality, traditional Indian cuisine. Your Pie Pizza serves satisfying pizza and pasta with a nice selection of local brews and wine
- Manuel DeMiguel Elementary School
- Mount Elden Middle School
- Flagstaff High School
University Highlands Neighborhood Information
University Highlands is a beautiful, community rich with evergreen trees and nature all around. Offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes and affordable prices to choose from. Visit the University Highlands community page for more information.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-4465602 to see other houses and condos for sale in Flagstaff.