Listed by Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
SOLD! Charming, Well-Kept Pine Knoll Home Near NAU
3 BEDS | 1 BATHS | $469,000
Welcome to this well-maintained 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom home in Flagstaff's sought-after Southside/Brannen area. Conveniently located near Northern Arizona University (NAU), this cozy residence sits on a good-sized lot and is a great opportunity for homeowners and investors alike. Inside, you'll find a welcoming and sunny layout with plenty of natural light. The functional kitchen has all you need for meal prep, and the adjacent dining area is perfect for family dinners or casual get-togethers.The three bedrooms offer comfortable living, making this home suitable for a growing family or as a student rental for NAU attendees. Each room comes with ample closet space.Outside, the backyard has potential for various uses, whether you want to create a garden retreat, play area, or outdoor dining space.
Living here means enjoying a convenient lifestyle. The proximity to NAU is ideal for students, faculty, and staff. Nearby, you'll find shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Flagstaff's natural beauty and recreational activities are at your doorstep, with hiking trails, parks, and more nearby. Downtown Flagstaff's charm, unique shops, and cultural attractions are also easily accessible.
Don't miss the chance to own this cozy home in Flagstaff's Southside/Brannen area. Whether it's your own place or an investment property, this residence is ready to welcome you. Schedule a showing today!
Photos and more information here:
Lone Tree to Woodlands Dr, South on Pinegrove
Amusement & Recreation
There is a wide range of amusement and recreation activities for Pinnacle Pines residents.
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park - Your tour will lead you through this historic home, filled with original artifacts, handcrafted furniture, and personal items belonging to the Riordan family.
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course - Adventure Course has (7) different courses and they train you first on the Demo course. Very professional place, and all about safety. The second course is Adventure zip lines, which was closed and being checked by the professionals. They also have a Kids Course too.
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
Nearby restaurants include The Northern Pines, it's very conveniently located at the intersection of the I-17 and I-40. You must try pizza with soppresetta, pistachio and honey at the Fat Olives. Looking for an unusual menu with an impressive range of flavors? Nomads Global Lounge is a suitable place for you.
- Lura Kinsey Elementary School - PK-5
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-6
- Flagstaff High School 9-12
Southside/Brannen Neighborhood Information
Southside/Brannen is a revitalized historic southside downtown neighborhood in Flagstaff. It is a peaceful community that offers a mix of commercial and residential properties.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-4465602 to see other houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Flagstaff, Arizona