Updated: Aug,31 2018
Kelly Broaddus | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Beautiful Home On Cul-De-Sac Backing Aspen Valley Golf Course
3 Bed | 1.75 Baths | 2, 082 Sq Ft | $468,850
Country Club home on cul-de-sac AND backing to Aspen Valley golf course! The home is situated to give you a private setting on this large lot while taking advantage of the views of the second green at Aspen Valley. Spacious floor plan features a remodeled kitchen and living room, new flooring and carpet throughout, too much to list! Large master bedroom upstairs with vaulted ceilings and two bedrooms downstairs. This one-of-a-kind home was built by Bill King. Enjoy all of the amenities of the Continental Country Club – pool, tennis, fitness center, Bear Paw Activity Center, and golf!
Take a virtual tour: http://www.tourfactory.com/2026946
East on Butler, take the third left past Continental to Royal Oaks Way. Turn right and home will be at the end of the cul-de-sac. Nearby schools include Thomas M Knoles Elementary School (K-5), Mount Elden Middle School (6-8), Coconino High School (9-12).
Floor to ceiling, interior to exterior renovations in 2014 & 2015 by the seller transformed the property to an unexpected delight that will be appreciated by the next homeowner.
Exterior Remodel includes:
- Removed driveway and leveled area under existing driveway. Added new exposed aggregate concrete driveway, as well as raising the concrete level to fit garage concrete height. Added new concrete entry walkway, and back patio.
- New Interior Foundation work done in the living room and under the back deck. New footings were dug to make the back patio safe as well as the heater/furnace room.
- There was no foundation under the deck, pulling the house away and uprooting the foundation on the interior of the house. House was jacked up and readjusted to stabilize.
- Resurfaced the top deck area/covered patio to prevent leaking and stabilize the deck.
- Trimming and clean up done to the yard, trees, and plants.
- Repaired Sprinkler system to working order.
Interior renovation done on the home:
- New kitchen configuration. Painted existing cabinets white, added new hardware, and new style stone countertops, with marble backsplash. A new contrasting island with black cabinets was added as well.
- Removed wine fridge from under stairs and added a storage with a small door.
- New large baseboard trim was added to the stairway and painted white.
- Removed existing fireplace and drywalled areas to create a more cohesive living space.
- Seating bench under the west window was removed and concrete poured to fill in planter underneath.
- New carpet in all bedrooms.
- Wood laminate flooring in living/dining room and hallways.
- Removed window in the master bedroom that looked down on the living area. Drywalled/painted area.
- Painted all existing beams white, and touched up the whole house with the paint color of the previous owner. Added new baseboards in downstairs living areas as well as master bedroom.
- Added new beveled glass front door.
- Updated Master Bathroom with new tile floor, double sink cultured marble counter top, new vanity hardware and updated lighting and mirrors. New composite shower and doors as well.
- Remodeled master closet with shelving and rods.
- Updated guest bath with new vanity and cultured marble top, new lighting and mirror.
- Added shelving, rod, and lighting to laundry.
- New updated lighting was added to kitchen, dining, and hallway.
The Continental Country Club Neighborhood
Excellent neighborhood great for families and pets. Golf and other family-friendly activities like billiard, ping pong, basketball, swimming, and movies await you at Bear Paw. Located near Foxglenn Park, residents can also enjoy the skate park, soccer field and community events like the Spring Kite festival and Celtic Festival. For more information about the neighborhood, check out the Continental Country Club neighborhood page.
Look no further if you are looking for a Flagstaff home with nearby facilities designed for fun golf, tennis, swimming and so much more! Contact 888.446.5602.