Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
BRAND NEW Williams AZ Home on 5 Acres with Panoramic Views
3 Beds | 2 Baths | $779,980
Own your own BRAND NEW home! Enjoy a sophisticated water catchment system that flows into a 5000 gallon water cistern equipped with a UV light system for potable water, water haul may be a think of the past! When it rains, 600 gallons of water will be ''caught'' per 1000 sq feet of roof space. Please see additional remarks for all the upgrades! Lot B is approximately 3 and 1/2 fenced acres with the bonus 1 1/2 acres
The homes have upgraded open cell spray foam insulation which conditions the air in the home to provide cooler air in summer and warmer air in winter.
- Metal roof
- Custom tile shower in master and tub surround in guest bath
- Custom Alder cabinets by Thomasville and quartz countertops throughout
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring
- Air conditioning
- Appliance package
Take a Virtual Tour
Photos and more information here:
Directions: From I-40 take exit for Garland Praire Rd. Continue on over rail road tracks to Woods Rd. Right on Pinetree Dr to property on right.
It is just fifteen minutes from Route 66 in historic downtown Williams, Arizona, and the Grand Canyon Railway.
Amusement & Recreation
- Circle Pines/KOA Campground - Located just off I-40, go camping among the pines near the Grand Canyon. Swim at the indoor pool, enjoy mini golf, go karting, air hockey, gold panning a park and a lot more
- Grand Canyon Railway- children, and the young at heart, can take a ride on the historic train to the Grand Canyon.
- Bearizona Wildlife Park - experience an educational encounters with wildlife in a natural environment.
There are plenty of dining options along Historic Route 66, a short commute from this beautiful home. Dine at top rated restaurants in historic downtown Williams: The Little Chicken Spot, Red Raven Restaurant, Pine Country Restaurant & more. Stop at the Pizza Factory for their delicious pizzas and so much more that will surely satisfy your craving.
- Williams Elementary/Middle School
- Williams High School
Lot A E Pinetree Drive was part of the 29 acre 3095 Pinetree Dr.
Williams Rural East Neighborhood Information
Enjoy the dark skies and abundant wildlife with amenities only a quick hop to downtown Williams and Flagstaff. Close to Bearizona and the National Forest. The Grand Canyon National Park is one hour away. Visit the Williams Rural East neighborhood page for more information.
Come and see this beautiful brand new home on 5 acres in Williams AZ! Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see other houses for sale in Williams AZ and nearby Flagstaff.