Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Great Single-Level 3 Bed in Slayton Ranch
3 Beds | 2 Baths | $409,500
Great home in a wonderful location! This single level Slayton Ranch Estates home is walking distance to Forest Service access, for horse enthusiasts, this is wonderful! Nearly completely remodeled, this home has energy efficient features such as passive solar heating for winter, it is over insulated with thermostatically controlled attic fans to reduce heat build-up in summer. Gas, water and electric average less than $167.00 a month! A new roof was installed July 2014, Has a privacy fenced backyard, property cross fencing, water purification system, and zoned radiant floor heating for this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, 1674 sq ft home, don't miss out! Call today for your showing appointment!
COMPLETE KITCHEN REMODEL:
- New custom kitchen cabinets with pull out shelves, deep drawers, lazy Susan, kitchen handles
- Brand new matching kitchen appliances
- New Corian counter tops, kitchen faucet and a deep kitchen sink
- New garbage disposal, Pullout garbage cans
- Extra wide counter in the kitchen to create a bar counter to sit at
- New kitchen lighting and fixtures
- Created a pantry
Take a virtual tour: http://www.tourfactory.com/2026950
- Gas fireplace with custom rock and mantel
- Gas fireplace with blower
- Changed all door handles and door hardware to bronze
- New bedroom closet doors (bedroom 2 and 3)
- New taller baseboard throughout the home
- New upgraded laminate wood flooring throughout
- New fresh paint throughout the home
- New Corian counters in both bathrooms
- New bathrooms sink in both bathrooms
- New bathroom faucets in both bathrooms
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
- Lowell Observatory - Astronomical observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. Great place to go if you want to enhance your knowledge about astronomy, time with the stars on the horizon explained, and a chance to look through the giant telescope.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - Cliff dwellings of the Sinagua Indians, built in alcoves in the sandstone walls of a deep, wooded canyon near Flagstaff. Located about 10 mi (16 km) southeast of downtown Flagstaff, Arizona, near Interstate 40.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Sturgeon Cromer Elementary School PK-6
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Slayton Ranch Neighborhood Information
Visit the Slayton Ranch area page to know more about homes in this area.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this Slayton Ranch Estates or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.