Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Discover Your Mountain Retreat: 2-Acre Dream Home with Included Custom Plans in Flagstaff, AZ
Your dream home awaits on this 2 acres of time saving potential! Nestled on the back edge of the subdivision lies this square and level 2 acre parcel with breath taking views of forest, meadow, and mountain. Explore endless trails in this serene area just beneath Mt Humphreys or take the short drive up to ski at the Snowbowl! Save yourself a year of home and septic design and approval headache with the INCLUDED plans for a custom 2,184 square foot, 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home designed with ample outdoor recreation space in mind by one of Flagstaff's premier architects. Home plans convey at a $35,000 value! Start building as quickly as your contractor can accommodate! Call your realtor today to inquire about financing the land AND construction of your new home all in one package.
Photos and more information here:
From downtown Flagstaff take highway 180 north. Follow for 7 miles. Turn right on Chimney Springs Trail. Follow to the right on Ranch at the Peaks Way. Follow around as road curves to the left. Parcel will be on the right.
Attractions & Recreation
You’ll be well-situated to easily visit some of the most renowned attractions of northern Arizona, including the Grand Canyon, Sunset Crater and Wupatki National Monuments, Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort, Arizona National Scenic Trail, and many other adventure opportunities.
- Museum of Northern Arizona - Excellent local museum, lots of Native American archeology and Anasazi artifacts.
- Lowell Observatory - Astronomical observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. Great place to go if you want to enhance your knowledge about astronomy, time with the stars on the horizon explained, and a chance to look through the giant telescope.
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park - Your tour will lead you through this historic home, filled with original artifacts, handcrafted furniture, and personal items belonging to the Riordan family.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Leupp Public Elementary School PK-5
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-8
- Flagstaff High School 9-12
Kendrick/Crowley Neighborhood Information
The Kendrick/Crowley neighborhood is a community of fine Custom Homes and land/lots with amazing views of San Francisco Peaks, Kendrick Mountain, Saddle Mountain, White Horse Hills, and Hochderffer Hills. Visit the Kendrick/Crowley community page for more information about this area.
Looking for a beautiful home or building site in Northern Arizona? Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see residential houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Lots/Land Parcels for Sale in Northern Arizona