Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Sold! Enjoy Modern Flagstaff Living & Majestic Mountain Vistas from your Custom Single-Level Home in Slayton Ranch
4 Beds | 2 Baths | $850,000
OPEN HOUSE Saturday, 4/01, 11am-3pm
Modern living in this custom Flagstaff home is proof you really can have it all! You'll arrive to find a covered porch inviting you to reflect and appreciate the fantastic surroundings. Fine craftsmanship is on show at every corner inside where warm tones adorn 45-degree walls, and luxury vinyl flooring gleams under the soaring heights of the vaulted ceilings. A true chef's paradise, the kitchen equips you with all Samsung appliances, including a built-in air fryer, smart fridge, pot filler, and a bespoke alder wood hood. Gorgeous soft-closing cabinetry, a farm sink, rich quartz countertops, and a multi-seater island with a ready KitchenAid stand complete this impeccable culinary space.
Relax in the laid-back family room that sports a windmill fan and tailor-made media center with shelving for keepsakes. There's Mohawk stain-resistant carpeting in your well-proportioned private retreats, all graced with marvelous views and ample closets. In the primary suite, an adjoining 4-piece ensuite highlights an oversized walk-in shower with waterfall heads, perfect for a rejuvenating shower after a long day. Expensive cedar wood and black metal fence line the perimeter of your sun-kissed backyard, providing welcome seclusion. Throw your worries to the wind as you bask in majestic mountain vistas.
Other notable offers include spray foam insulation, an A/C unit, an attached oversized 2-car garage, and natural gas for low utility costs. Plus, explore the limitless potential of the rest of your land. Whether you want to bring your animals, nurture your green thumb, or further expand your real estate footprint, there's plenty of space to let your imagination run wild. Come, make this gem yours while the offer still stands!
More Photos and Info
North on HWY 89, Right on Silver Saddle, Left on Stardust Trail, right on Neptune DR, Left on Bryant RD, right on Richfield DR. Home is on the right.
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
- Lowell Observatory - Astronomical observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. Great place to go if you want to enhance your knowledge about astronomy, time with the stars on the horizon explained, and a chance to look through the giant telescope.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - Cliff dwellings of the Sinagua Indians, built in alcoves in the sandstone walls of a deep, wooded canyon near Flagstaff. Located about 10 mi (16 km) southeast of downtown Flagstaff, Arizona, near Interstate 40.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Sturgeon Cromer Elementary School PK-6
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Slayton Ranch Neighborhood Information
Slayton is a great, friendly neighborhood with impressive new homes and horse properties built in recent years. Visit the Slayton Ranch area page to learn more about homes in this area.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this Slayton Ranch Estates or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Northern Arizona