Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Renovated Mountain View Ranchos Home With In-Law-Suite
6 Beds | 2 Baths | 3,292 SqFt
What an opportunity!! Great family home with the opportunity to rent out the detached accessory dwelling unit (ADU) to help cover the payment!! If you need a shop/garage adequately set up with 220 electricity, it has it! A list of improvements can be provided upon request.
Take a virtual tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/2076277
Attractions & Recreation
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
- Lowell Observatory - Astronomical observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. Great place to go if you want to enhance your knowledge about astronomy, time with the stars on the horizon explained, and a chance to look through the giant telescope.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - Cliff dwellings of the Sinagua Indians, built in alcoves in the sandstone walls of a deep, wooded canyon near Flagstaff. Located about 10 mi (16 km) southeast of downtown Flagstaff, Arizona, near Interstate 40.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Sturgeon Cromer Elementary School PK-6
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Mountain View Ranchos Neighborhood Information
Visit the Mountain View Ranchos area page to know more about homes in this area.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this Moutain View Ranchos Estates or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.