Updated: August 1, 2017
Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Rare Mountainaire Gem on 2 Lots
3 Beds | 2 Bath | 1,247 sqft | $277,000
Spend your summer in the coolness of this charming, well-crafted home perfect for a family vacation home or your forever home. Situated in a premium cul-de-sac double lot with an abundance of mature ponderosa pines, its fully fenced yard has areas for flower and vegetable gardens with existing daffodils, irises, tulips and rhubarb. This home features a beautiful living room fireplace, large attic area with electricity throughout and pull down stairs, updated kitchen with new flooring and range and updated first and second floor bathrooms. Enjoy the views from your covered front porch, side deck and second floor balcony. Outside storage closets and standalone storage shed. Large two car garage connected to the house with electricity throughout. Can be used as a workshop or could easily be renovated as an additional room for the home. Minutes from Flagstaff, walking distance to the National Forest. Very rare in Mountainaire! Come see this home today.
Attractions & Recreation
- Fort Tuthill County Park - The County's premier 413-acre regional park 3 miles south of Flagstaff. Offers bike park, equestrian cross country course, campground, multi-use trails, archery, and many more outdoor activities.
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park - Your tour will lead you through this historic home, filled with original artifacts, handcrafted furniture, and personal items belonging to the Riordan family.
- NAU Art Museum - Includes an exhibit building, research labs, and state of the art collections facilities for more than five million Native American artifacts, natural science specimens, and fine art pieces.
There are plenty of dining nearby, drop by at the Shift Kitchen and Bar and enjoy so many great flavors and you can also watch how your food is prepared. If you love Indian food Delhi Palace offers the best in town. If you want to try something different visit Nomads Global Lounge, incredible food and cozy environment.
- Elementary School: Manuel DeMiguel Elementary School
- Middle School: Sinagua Middle School
- High School: Flagstaff High School
- School District: Flagstaff Unified District
The Mountainaire Neighborhood Information
Mountainaire is a subdivision that is located a few miles south of Flagstaff. There are many affordable homes in this area. They are close to the forest and all the benefits that goes along with that! Mountainaire has a private water company, paved roads & natural gas. Check out lifestyle, homes, schools and more on our Mountainaire neighborhood guide page.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see other houses for sale in Mountainaire Area of Flagstaff.