Updated Oct 4, 2017
Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Wing Mountain Gem!
3 Beds | 2 Bath | 2,064 sqft | $427,500
Beautiful home in Wing Mountain Ranch. This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bath home features a bright open floor plan with amazing views from the living room framing the Peaks. The extra large kitchen includes solid granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The large master bedroom has its own private bathroom and walk-in closet. The 2 acre lot overlooks the Peaks and has wonderful potential for additions, horses or just enjoying the great outdoors. No worries about dust on your vehicle, the road is paved! 5 minutes from Snowbowl and 15 min from downtown Flagstaff.
This home is now on the MLS, please send a private message if you'd like more info. Photos and full description updated. Want this? Let us know!
Take a Virtual Tour: http://www.tourfactory.com/1809502
Wing Mountain is located in the Fort Valley Area in the northwestern portion of Flagstaff, off of Highway 180, near Mount Humphries, or our beloved SnowBowl.
Attractions & Recreation
- Ski and snowboard at the Arizona Snowbowl to your heart's content. Discover terrain parks,
- Close to Thorpe park, great place for the whole family including the furry ones. There are plenty of activities for the kids, playground area, picnic tables, lots of grass areas, sports fields, a dog park, adequate parking.
- If you love running and biking or biking visit Buffalo Park which is about 5 miles from the property. This is also a dog-friendly park and they have an awesome trail.
- The Museum of Northern Arizona provides a superb experience in anthropology, archeology and they have a lot of information about the local tribes around this part of Arizona.
Want to try a very solid wood fire oven pizza in Flagstaff? Pizzicletta offers the best. You can also enjoy a wonderful outdoor seating in summer plus good food at Nomads Global Lounge. There are many great flavors and menu including dining at Ski Lift Lodge Cabins and Restaurant & MartAnne’s Cafe.
Some of the best schools in Flagstaff are located near this community.
- Charles W Sechrist Elementary School (K-5)
- Eva Marshall Elementary School (K-6)
- Manuel Demiguel Elementary School (K-6).
Happy Home Seller Review
Kelly is a great agent with an abundant local market knowledge! Kelly truly represented us as sellers and helped us to get the most out of the sale of our house. We really appreciate her help throughout the whole process! - siberian daisy
Fort Valley Area Neighborhood Information
Many of the homes in the Fort Valley area have magnificent views of the mountain. Homes in Fort Valley are generally not governed by a Homeowner's Association and have been built from approximately from the 1980s to the present.
This community is a favorite of Doctors, Engineers, Artists, and retirees. With hospital facilities only 15 minutes down the road, this property is ideally located.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this home in Fort Valley Area or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Flagstaff, Arizona