Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Charming Doney Park Home on 2.5 Acres with Amazing Views
3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,680 SF
Charming home in east Flagstaff with beautiful front yard landscaping and a magnificent view of the peaks. This 3 bedroom 2 Bath home on 2.5 acres is just minutes from the Flagstaff Mall and even downtown Flagstaff. This home features an extra bonus room, two car garage and solid bones. Just across the street is acres of open space making for a much more private feel than you'd expect. Great starter home for that family looking for a rural lifestyle within easy reach of town.
Photos and more information here: https://www.northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/175623/
Take a Virtual Tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/2102900
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course - Adventure Course has (7) different courses and they train you first on the Demo course. Very professional place, and all about safety. The second course is Adventure zip lines, which was closed and being checked by the professionals. They also have a Kids Course too.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Sturgeon Cromer Elementary School PK-8
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Doney Park West Neighborhood Information
Doney Park is a rural area northeast of the City of Flagstaff. Homes in Doney Park West are in the area bordered by Silver Saddle Road on the north, Koch Field Road on the east, Highway 89 on the West and Townsend-Winona on the south. Visit the Doney Park West area page to know more about homes in this area.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-4465602 to see this beautiful single level home in Doney Park West or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.