Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Beautiful 2.5 Acre Flagstaff Horse Property That Won't Break The Bank
3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,495 Sqft
Are you looking for the perfect horse set up that won't break the bank? Here it is! A cute 3 bed 2 bath single level home with new laminate wood flooring throughout, recently painted, seamless rain gutters installed, with new refrigerator and washer/dryer. Sit outside in the privately fenced back yard and enjoy the beautiful mountain views.
How about the horse set up?
A Shedrow Barn built in 2016 that has four 12x12 stalls with 6’ front overhang, doors, and stall dividers is 4’ high wood with horizontal round pipe another 3’ up. The rear Dutch doors are wood constructed. This stand-alone barn currently opens into a large 90x120’ turnout which is also used as a warm-up arena with a cinder base track with-in. The barn dimensions are 48x16’.
There are 5 +1 run-in sheds with oil pipe paddocks: 2 have large paddocks 30x60’ and 3 have 30x30’ paddocks. All half 12-foot swing gates. There is also a small bonus run-in for a Mini which is attached to one of the larger sheds. These paddocks can all open into a separate large 100x150’ fenced turnout. Sheds were recovered in 2018.
HAY BARN & TACK ROOM
- 3 sided hay barn built in 2017, will store 50-60 bales
- 8x10 tack room with 2 sliding windows, built in 2016
There is an area for a 50’ round pen that has 2-3” cinder base vice sand. Large turnouts have corral panels and t-posts used on 2 sides for easy reconfiguration.
Horse property is fenced in with livestock fencing with a 12’ swing gate. WOW!!
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course - Adventure Course has (7) different courses and they train you first on the Demo course. Very professional place, and all about safety. The second course is Adventure zip lines, which was closed and being checked by the professionals. They also have a Kids Course too.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Sturgeon Cromer Elementary School PK-8
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Doney Park West Neighborhood Information
Doney Park is a rural area northeast of the City of Flagstaff. Homes in Doney Park West are in the area bordered by Silver Saddle Road on the north, Koch Field Road on the east, Highway 89 on the West and Townsend-Winona on the south. Visit the Doney Park West area page to know more about homes in this area.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this beautiful single level home in Doney Park West or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.