Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
French Country Chic on 2.6 Acres in East Flagstaff
3 Beds | 2 Baths | $654,900
PRICE REDUCED! This home shows beautiful pride of ownership. Truly a home to live in and enjoy your family! This French Country Chic home sits on almost 3 acres of peaceful fully fenced and cross fenced land. Bring your horses, if that is your love. Upgrades include Quartz countertops, beautiful wood flooring, a large bonus room/den with a fun loft space for kids, new high-end appliances, new roof! Plenty of space for all your outdoor toys, with a 2 car attached garage, 3 car detached garage with elect. and 2 finished storage sheds on concrete slabs. Sit on your large deck and enjoy the outdoors, or sit inside by a roaring fire. This home naturally invites you to enjoy everything it has to offer. One of the cleanest and well-kept homes on the market.
Photos and more information here: http://www.northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/174868/
Take a virtual tour: http://www.tourfactory.com/2055844
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - Cliff dwellings of the Sinagua Indians, built in alcoves in the sandstone walls of a deep, wooded canyon near Flagstaff. Located about 10 mi (16 km) southeast of downtown Flagstaff, Arizona, near Interstate 40.
- Buffalo Park - Perfect walk to enjoy the outdoors, fresh air and close mountain views. Many Trails for all ages and even dogs. Plus the beautiful views of the San Francisco Peaks.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Sturgeon Cromer Elementary School PK-5
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Brandis Map 33 Neighborhood Information
Visit the Brandis Map 33 area page to know more about homes in this area.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-4465602 to see this excellent family home in Brandis Map 33 or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.