Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Sold! Rare Single Level Flagstaff Home on 2 Acres, No HOA, can be VRBO!
3 Beds | 2 Baths | $875,000
Offering a rare single level home on two heavily ponderosa treed acres zoned ER--Estate Residential. This beautiful home is 2077 s.f. 3BR+ Office room+ oversized 3 car garage. The property is fenced with 3 rail cedar and backed strand ranch fencing for your dogs, horses, or other approved livestock. This area is in the City of Flagstaff limits. Utilities include APS electric, community shared well, on-site septic system, and propane tank. Enjoy in-floor Heating in the winter and a pellet stove. In the summer, enjoy concrete covered patios front and back and an above grade garden. You will enjoy the beautiful landscaping and abundance of trees. There is no HOA in this community, VRBO's are a potential option!
Photos and more information here: northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/187253/
Take a Virtual Tour: COMING SOON
Amusement & Recreation
- NAU Art Museum- Includes an exhibit building, research labs, and state-of-the-art collections facilities for more than five million Native American artifacts, natural science specimens, and fine art pieces.
- Hal Jensen Recreation Center - Is designed for family fun and fitness with a variety of drop-in hours.
- Thorpe Park Center - Great place for the whole family including the furry ones. There are plenty of activities for the kids, playground area, picnic tables, lots of grass areas, sports fields, a dog park, adequate parking.
Nearby restaurants include Nomads Global Lounge, if you are looking for an unusual menu with a great range of flavors this is a great place for you. You can also drop by at Tinderbox Kitchen and enjoy the good food and Flagstaff's authentic vibe. Satchmo’s is also a great place for dinner with a group. If you're looking for crafted BBQ and Cajun cooking it's just a small detour from the main road.
- Manuel De Miguel Elementary School
- Mount Elden Middle School
- Flagstaff High School
Fort Tuthill Neighborhood Information
Visit the Fort Tuthill community page for more information about this southwest city Flagstaff community surrounded by nature filled scenery and exceptional mountain views.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see other houses and condos for sale in Flagstaff.