Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
SOLD! Extraordinary Ponderosa Trails Home Backing National Forest
2 Beds | 2 Baths | $429,900
This custom built 2 bedroom home sits on a 7,405 sqft lot backing forest service in popular Ponderosa Trails neighborhood. You will love the panoramic views, finished out bonus space above the 2 car garage, wood floors, radiant floor heat and heated driveway for snowing days. A clawfoot tub is included in the sale. This is a prime location near Mountain School, Flagstaff Urban Trails, parks and minutes away to all the top restaurants, shops, and entertainment in downtown Flagstaff.
- Kitchen custom cabinetry with pull out drawers, Brookwood Cherry Cabinets, crown molding, imported Brazilian granite countertops.
- 2'' Polystyrene foam under the entire floor, 6'' to 8'' sprayed in foam both walls and roofing
- 6 zone underfloor heating system
- thermostatically controlled driveway snowmelt
- roof mounted wildfire sprinkler system
- hole home filter air filter system.
Photos and more information here: Coming Soon
Virtual Tour: Coming Soon
- Manuel De Miguel Elementary PK-5
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-8
- Flagstaff High School 9-12
Ponderosa Trails Neighborhood Information
Check out the Ponderosa Trails community page for more information.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-4465602 to see this exceptional home in Ponderosa Trails before it goes to market or to view other houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Flagstaff, Arizona