Kelly Broaddus | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Sold! Live the Golf Lifestyle in this Exceptional Flagstaff Home with Stellar Views
4 Bed | 3.5 Baths | $1,675,000
Treat yourself to the high-quality upgrades and stellar views offered in this exceptional Flagstaff home! Built in 2017 and lovingly maintained by the original owner, it sits on .69-acres directly behind the 15th green of the Flagstaff Ranch Golf Club. A prime cul-de-sac location ensures privacy while the half-circle paver driveway — the largest in Flagstaff Ranch — is oriented to facilitate snow melt and removal. With an east-facing paver rear patio and a covered front porch enjoying western exposure, you can enjoy fairway vistas from sunrise to sunset. No golf cart paths run behind the house, allowing you to admire the unobstructed panorama in peace.
Tranquil views continue throughout the 3,300-sq ft sunlit interior, providing 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. An open-concept layout seamlessly connects your main dining and living areas where a stacked-stone gas fireplace with a custom-carved mantle radiates warmth. Two sets of large sliding glass doors bathe the hardwood floors in natural light and lead to your outdoor oasis. Equal parts modern and functional, the kitchen features a gas range, built-in oven, bespoke cabinetry with under-lighting, and a multi-seater island.
Ultimate relaxation awaits in your fireplace-warmed primary bedroom with a walk-in closet and posh ensuite with dual vanities, granite slab countertops, and a custom tile backsplash. Also on the first floor are a secondary bedroom, a powder room, and laundry. Visitors will appreciate the upper-level loft, complete with a wet bar and pool table. Two more generously sized secondary bedrooms accommodated by two full baths overlook lush fairways. Additional features include attached garage parking for 3 vehicles, finished with epoxy flooring, custom cabinetry, and a security system. Come for a tour of this magnificent haven today!
Photos and more information here:
Take Historic Rte 66 west, turn left onto S Flagstaff Ranch Rd 1.0 mi, follow through guard house, turn left onto W Tack Room, Destination will be on the left
Attractions & Recreation
- The nearest hiking trail is Dry Lake Trail, a short trail extends from Woody Mountain Rd. to Flagstaff Ranch Rd. Hike and bike in summer and ski during winter. Elk, deer and migratory birds are a treat to residents who love to nature watch.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - Cliff dwellings of the Sinagua Indians, built in alcoves in the sandstone walls of a deep, wooded canyon near Flagstaff. Located about 10 mi (16 km) southeast of downtown Flagstaff, Arizona, near Interstate 40.
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
- Buffalo Park - Perfect walk to enjoy the outdoors, fresh air and close mountain views. Many Trails for all ages and even dogs. Plus the beautiful views of the San Francisco Peaks.
Nearby restaurants include Coppa Cafe and Bistro this is a great place for dinner with a group. If you're looking for crafted BBQ and Cajun cooking drop by at Satchmo’s, it's just a small detour from the main road. You must try pizza with soppresetta, pistachio, and honey at the Fat Olives.
- Manuel De Miguel Elementary School PK-5
- Flagstaff High School 9-12
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-8
If you are looking for a home in one of the best Flagstaff golf neighborhoods, this is it. Contact 888.446.5602 to arrange for a private showing.
The Flagstaff Ranch Neighborhood
Flagstaff Ranch is one of the exclusive golf communities in Flagstaff, AZ. Play golf on one of the southwest's elite golf courses, swim at one of the three community center pools, dine and enjoy the stunning peaks view from the clubhouse and more. For neighborhood description, golf membership options and facilities like tennis courts, spa etc check out our Flagstaff Ranch neighborhood page.