Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
View this post on Instagram
Elevated Aspen Valley Golf Course Lot with Panoramic Views
0.39 Acres | $161,900
PRICE REDUCED Stunning, panoramic golf course views from the elevated lot that is situated at the end of a private cul de sac. Enjoy the four seasons of Flagstaff from this beautiful lot on the 13th hole of the Aspen Golf Course. Owners enjoy Continental Country Club and all its amenities including the golf course, tennis courts, swimming pool, activity center, exercise room, bar & grill, and restaurant. Close to walking and hiking trails, Fox Glen Park, Flagstaff Athletic Club, the Aquaplex, and Flagstaff Mall.
Photos and more information here: 4139 E Woodridge Lane
Take a virtual tour: Coming soon
From Soliere ave, turn on Elk Run. Pass the first Broken Rock Loop and left at the 2nd Broken Rock Loop. Then turn right into the cul-de-sac as Woodridge Lane.
Attractions & Recreation
- Museum of Northern Arizona - Excellent local museum, lots of Native American archeology and Anasazi artifacts.
- Lowell Observatory - Astronomical observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. Great place to go if you want to enhance your knowledge about astronomy, time with the stars on the horizon explained, and a chance to look through the giant telescope.
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park - Your tour will lead you through this historic home, filled with original artifacts, handcrafted furniture, and personal items belonging to the Riordan family.
If you're looking for crafted BBQ and Cajun cooking drop by at Satchmo’s it's just a small detour from the main road. You can also drop by at Tinderbox Kitchen and enjoy the good food and Flagstaff's authentic vibe. The Northern Pines, it's very conveniently located at the intersection of the I-17 and I-40, they offer lots of great breakfast, lunch and dinner choices made with real ingredients and served hot and fresh.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Thomas M Knoles Elementary School PK-5
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Elk Run Neighborhood Information
Aspen Valley Golf Club is a private golf course in the Elk Run area of Flagstaff that features 5 sets of tees for different skill levels. Elk Run residents have access to the Continental Country Club amenities as part of their $550 annual HOA dues. There is a $1,000 HOA transfer fee and a resale disclosure fee of up to $400 upon transfer of the property. Visit the Elk Run community page for more information about this neighborhood in southeast Flagstaff.
Looking for a beautiful build site in Northern Arizona? Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this excellent lot situated at end of a private cul de sac or other residential houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Land/Lot For Sale in Northern Arizona