Updated: Nov 1, 2019
Kelly Broaddus | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Oversized 0.6 Acre Lot, One of the
Most Affordable Homes in Flagstaff Ranch
4 Bed | 2.75 Baths | 1, 874 Sq Ft | $509,000
This fantastic custom built home on an extremely oversized lot (26,136 sq ft) is located on the fairway of the 6th hole of the Jerry Pate designed championship Golf Course. Very close to the Community Center, Country Club, Pool and Tennis courts. Versailles pattern Travertine floors in the kitchen, bathrooms and traffic areas. Honed wide plank Wood floors were used in the great room and neutral carpet in all 4 bedrooms. The Great Room has plenty of windows to let in the afternoon light with patio access and a fireplace. There are beautiful knotted hickory cabinets and granite countertops in the kitchen and in all of the bathrooms. Enjoy the summer with Central Air Conditioning!
Photos and more information here: https://www.northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/179605/
Take a Virtual Tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/2678830
I-40 W, exit South at Flagstaff Ranch Road. Check-in at the gate, Left on Lariat Loop. Turn left at Running Martingale. It will be the first house on the Left.
Attractions & Recreation
- The nearest hiking trail is Dry Lake Trail, a short trail extends from Woody Mountain Rd. to Flagstaff Ranch Rd. Hike and bike in summer and ski during winter. Elk, deer and migratory birds are a treat to residents who love to nature watch.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - Cliff dwellings of the Sinagua Indians, built in alcoves in the sandstone walls of a deep, wooded canyon near Flagstaff. Located about 10 mi (16 km) southeast of downtown Flagstaff, Arizona, near Interstate 40.
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
- Buffalo Park - Perfect walk to enjoy the outdoors, fresh air and close mountain views. Many Trails for all ages and even dogs. Plus the beautiful views of the San Francisco Peaks.
Nearby restaurants include Coppa Cafe and Bistro this is a great place for dinner with a group. If you're looking for crafted BBQ and Cajun cooking drop by at Satchmo’s, it's just a small detour from the main road. You must try pizza with soppresetta, pistachio, and honey at the Fat Olives.
- Manuel De Miguel Elementary School PK-5
- Flagstaff High School 9-12
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-8
If you are looking for an affordable home on of the best Flagstaff golf neighborhoods, this is it. Contact 888.446.5602 to arrange for a private showing.
The Flagstaff Ranch Neighborhood
Flagstaff Ranch is one of the exclusive golf communities in Flagstaff, AZ. Play golf on one of the southwest's elite golf courses, swim at one of the three community center pools, dine and enjoy the stunning peaks view from the clubhouse and more. For neighborhood description, golf membership options and facilities like tennis courts, spa etc check out our Flagstaff Ranch neighborhood page.