Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Tranquil Peak Views Await In Westwood Estates Home
4 Beds | 3 Baths | $625,000
This 3,105 sqft Westwood Estates gem nestled in a four-acre lot features grey-green HardiPlank exterior siding and TimberTech decks that blend with the ponderosa pines. Sit in front of your fireplace and enjoy the views of majestic San Francisco Peaks. This is a custom Lindal home, with cedar post and beam open floor plan designed for easy, carefree mountain living.
The main floor includes a master suite or guest quarters with external access, high ceilings, full bath, office and an area for laundry or kitchenette. The upper floor can also be used as a master suite or loft overlooking the great room, and includes a laundry, walk-in closet, jetted/heated Kohler tub, granite double vanity, and beautiful sky walls for light and cross ventilation.
- KITCHEN custom cabinets, granite countertops, auto skylights, Jenn-Air appliances Kitchens are always gathering spots and this one adjoins the dining room, sunroom, and cozy mini family room with media connections.
- DECK Timbertech decking. You will love the views of deer and birds on your private stream and waterfall running into your pond.
- WINDOWS fine grain Western red cedar, high altitude double pane, Low e-Argon glass with mortise and tenon joints.
- FLOOR oak flooring with radiant subfloor heat that maintains a constant temperature free from vents and blowing air.
Westwood homeowners can join the exclusive Flagstaff Ranch Golf Club and use all of the facilities.
Photos and more information here: http://northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/173229
Take a Virtual Tour: http://www.tourfactory.com/1973864
We listed this Flagstaff home in 2013, listed and found a buyer for this Westwood house in 2015. Check out the video below
You are minutes from NAU, WL Gore, and west Flagstaff. Easy access to I-40, I-17, and Route 66. Westwood residents have access to the Flagstaff Ranch Golf Club, equestrian facilities, Flagstaff Municipal Airport, the University, highly ranked regional hospital Flagstaff Medical Center, and many national parks and hiking trails.
Nearby restaurants include Criollo Latin Kitchen offers great food with all fresh locally grown ingredients from area farms. Agave Mexican Restaurant is located on Historic Route 66 just east of downtown Flagstaff. Another quick stop is at Coppa Cafe and Bistro.
Attractions & Recreation
- Arizona Snowbowl- Perfect for a local and semi-local activity. They got an awesome scenic chairlift in the fall that's breathtaking, then in the winter some good snowboarding and skiing.
- Slide Rock State Park - Beautiful scenery all over. Water was so cold! You can walk up along the river.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - Located very close to Flagstaff. The Walnut Canyon National Monument is a wonderful place to see cliff dwellings up close. The history is fascinating, also the sheer numbers of cliff dwellings are astonishing both on the trail and in inaccessible places.
- Manuel De Miguel Elementary PK-5
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-8
- Flagstaff High School 9-12
Westwood Neighborhood Information
Westwood is located on the West side of Flagstaff and was developed in 1990’s. It is a small community abutting the forest and is easily accessible from Flagstaff Ranch Road. Check out the Westwood Estates neighborhood page for more information.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this exceptional home in Westwood or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Flagstaff, Arizona