Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Move-In Ready West Sedona Gem
2 BD| 2 BA| 1,854 Sq ft
This West Sedona home has been lovingly maintained, and an ideal single-level floor plan sitting on a desirable corner lot. It’s “Move-In Ready” with generous room sizes and an open floor plan with and a wonderful brick fireplace in the spacious Great Room, skylights overhead, right next to the spacious Arizona room. Lots of natural light and plenty of cabinet storage in the kitchen, with a peak a boo view of Coffee Pot in the living room. The ample back porch area and the large enclosed Arizona Room overlooks the backyard that provides a short walk to the National Forest. This is a very pleasing and attractive home with a great feel in an established neighborhood with a very low HOA of $30 per yr. Sellers have installed a Trane furnace and AC with a multi-stage HEPA filter system keeping the utilities very low. The roof was replaced less than 5 years ago. This home is a jewel, don't miss out!!
Take a Virtual Tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/2106062
Amusement & Recreation
Centrally located in West Sedona and minutes to Highway 89A, there is a wide range of amusement and recreation activities for Sedona West 1-2 subdivision residents.
- Stargaze. One of the best things to do in Sedona! Sedona Star Gazing has state of the art & custom built telescopes perfect for viewing galaxies, stars clusters and more
- Put on your hiking boots and experience hiking along trails that offer breathtaking views. Popular trails include Cathedral Rock Trail, Bell Rock Pathway, and Palatki Ruins- a World Heritage Site which features several ancient Native American cliff dwellings and cave paintings.
- Sedona Vortexes. Sedona is famous for its many well-known and celebrated vortexes.
- Hot Air Baloon Adventures. The views are worth it!
- Shopping and restaurants options are plenty along 89A. Dine at popular SaltRock Southwest Kitchen, have a romantic lunch at Heartline Cafe, enjoy traditional Italian food at Dahl & Di Luca or have the gluten-free pizza at Picazzo's.
- West Sedona Elementary School
- Sedona Charter School
- Sedona Red Rock High School
About West Sedona Subdivision
Sedona West 1-2 is an established West Sedona neighborhood with close proximity to all Sedona amenities, restaurants, shopping, festivals, etc. Visit sedonawestalliance.net page for more information about the history and background of Sedona West.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-4465602 to see other houses and condos for sale in Sedona West.