Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Move-In Ready West Sedona Gem
2 BD| 2 BA| 1,854 Sq ft
This West Sedona home has been lovingly maintained, and an ideal single-level floor plan sitting on a desirable corner lot. It’s “Move-In Ready” with generous room sizes and an open floor plan with and a wonderful brick fireplace in the spacious Great Room, skylights overhead, right next to the spacious Arizona room. Lots of natural light and plenty of cabinet storage in the kitchen, with a peak a boo view of Coffee Pot in the living room. The ample back porch area and the large enclosed Arizona Room overlooks the backyard that provides a short walk to the National Forest. This is a very pleasing and attractive home with a great feel in an established neighborhood with a very low HOA of $30 per yr. Sellers have installed a Trane furnace and AC with a multi stage HEPA filter system keeping the utilities very low. The roof was replaced less than 5 years ago. This home is a jewel, don't miss out!!
Photos and more information here: https://www.northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/175865/
Take a Virtual Tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/2106062
Amusement & Recreation
Centrally located in West Sedona and minutes to Highway 89A, there is a wide range of amusement and recreation activities for Sedona West 1-2 subdivision residents.
- Stargaze. One of the best things to do in Sedona! Sedona Star Gazing has state of the art & custom built telescopes perfect for viewing galaxies, stars clusters and more
- Put on your hiking boots and experience hiking along trails that offer breathtaking views. Popular trails include Cathedral Rock Trail, Bell Rock Pathway, and Palatki Ruins- a World Heritage Site which features several ancient Native American cliff dwellings and cave paintings.
- Sedona Vortexes. Sedona is famous for its many well-known and celebrated vortexes.
- Hot Air Baloon Adventures. The views are worth it!
- Shopping and restaurants options are plenty along 89A. Dine at popular SaltRock Southwest Kitchen, have a romantic lunch at Heartline Cafe, enjoy traditional Italian food at Dahl & Di Luca or have the gluten-free pizza at Picazzo's.
- West Sedona Elementary School
- Sedona Charter School
- Sedona Red Rock High School
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see other houses and condos for sale in Sedona.