Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Beautiful Custom Tri-Level Can Be Rental Income Property
3 Beds | 3 Bath | 2,205 SqFt
This beautifully updated custom tri-level home centrally located on a quiet street minute from Buffalo Park, Mt Elden trails, the hospital, and downtown. The main level has a beautifully remodeled kitchen, custom Alder cabinets, granite counters, brand new appliances open to the living room with a comforting wood fireplace, also 1 bedroom on the main level. Upstairs has two potential master bedrooms and a small office. The entire bottom level could be a playroom or game room. With a separate entrance, it could even potentially be rented out short term or long term, the possibilities are endless!
This urban home has many new upgrades including new paint, inside and out.
Upgraded kitchen sport new granite counters, custom Alder cabinets, brand new appliances
Attractions & Recreation
- Buffalo Park - Perfect walk to enjoy the outdoors, fresh air and close mountain views. Many Trails for all ages and even dogs. Plus the beautiful views of the San Francisco Peaks.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - Cliff dwellings of the Sinagua Indians, built in alcoves in the sandstone walls of a deep, wooded canyon near Flagstaff. Located about 10 mi (16 km) southeast of downtown Flagstaff, Arizona, near Interstate 40.
- Lowell Observatory - Astronomical observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. Great place to go if you want to enhance your knowledge about astronomy, time with the stars on the horizon explained, and a chance to look through the giant telescope.
Nearby restaurants include Satchmo’s , this a great place for dinner with a group. If you're looking for crafted BBQ and Cajun cooking drop by it's just a small detour from the main road. You must try pizza with soppresetta, pistachio and honey at the Fat Olives. Check out the best chocolate croissants made fresh daily at Shift Kitchen and Bar.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Charles W Sechrist Elementary School PK-5
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Flagstaff High School 9-12
Shadow Mountain Neighborhood Information
Shadow Mountain is located in the northeast section of the city of Flagstaff. Centrally located, near all amenities that the city has to offer.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-4465602 to see this beautiful tri-level in Shadow Mountain close to Buffalo Park or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Flagstaff, Arizona
We have worked with Kelly in the past for our real estate needs. She is a tremendous resource and a pleasure to work with. She is always ready to help and make the whole process work out for her clients. We recommend Kelly without reservation for all your selling and buying needs. Thanks, Kelly. -Keith Hutchinson , Seller