Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
UNDER CONTRACT! Northern Arizona Riding Stables - 9+ acre Income Producing Equestrian Boarding Facility with 2 Homes
Originally 18+ acres, the 9+ acres have sold. Escape the Heat! Once in a lifetime opportunity to own this 9+ acre income producing Equestrian Facility in the cool pines of Flagstaff, Arizona. Northern Arizona Riding Stables is a highly desirable boarding facility with a built-in year-round business. Featuring an amazing 15,000 SF Barn with 30 indoor stalls, 4 tack rooms, a heated wash rack, a multi-purpose room with a full kitchen, and 2 public restrooms in the barn. 30+ outdoor stalls, 1 roping/jumping arena, 1 dressage arena, and 2 round pens. This unique property offers a variety of different equine accommodations, has full-time horse boarding clients, and is the preferred layover barn to the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales. In addition to a thriving equine business, this property has 2 homes.
This Beautiful ranch has direct access to Coconino National Forest with thousands of miles of forest service trails and roads for riding, hiking, and exploring.
- The property is a turnkey boarding business, a potential site for breeders, show horses, weddings, parties, corporate events, or any equine type event.
- The 10-year conditional use permit conveys with the property (issued in April of 2019) allows any equestrian based business and up to 60 horses boarded on site.
- Can also be purchased to build your dream home/family compound!
Water is provided by the Ponderosa Utility Company, a private water company from a shared well with the community of Mountainaire
MAIN HOUSE & GUESTHOUSE
The main house is a cozy A-Frame with lots of charm.
The guesthouse is a 1 bed/1 bath tiny house, great for an on-site manager or guests.
- 15,000 square foot Barn
- 30+ Outdoor Stalls
- 1 Roping/Jumping Arena
- Dressage Arena
- 2 Round Pens
Photos and more information here: northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/182241
Take a Virtual Tour:
Flagstaff has a vibrant horse community including cowboy mounted shooting, roping, eventing, hunter/jumper shows, organized trail rides, dressage, and two foxhunting clubs. Riding from this property is a dream, no matter what your equestrian style may be. Ride for hours or days on the trails in the national forest. On your horseback ride, keep on the lookout for the red-tailed hawks, pronghorn, or even some bull elk!
Take a Virtual Tour:https://www.tourfactory.com/2805666
Located just a 1/2 mile from the 1-17 and 8 miles from the quaint downtown area of Flagstaff. Exit I-17 at Kachina/Mountainaire exit, turn towards Mountainaire, turn left on Old Munds Hwy, to the property entrance on the left.
Nearby restaurants include a Subway and Mountainaire Tavern- a dive bar with a spacious patio, hamburgers, and they have a band most Sundays. Downtown a bunch of restaurants awaits. Coppa will blow you away, this is a small adorable French cafe, their salads, soups, and entrées are incredible. If you are looking for an amazing meal and enjoy Indian cuisine drop by at Delhi Place. Looking for an unusual menu with a great range of flavors? Nomads Global Lounge a great place for you.
Attractions & Recreation
- Lowell Observatory- Astronomical observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. Enjoy the live indoor astronomy presentations about eclipses; the sun; and the galaxies. Very kid/family-friendly.
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course - Facility at Fort Tuthill County Park offering treetop suspended obstacle courses for kids & adults.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - features prehistoric archaeological sites that are spectacularly located in cliffs and along the rim of Walnut Canyon.
- Lura Kinsey Elementary School Grades: PK-5 5.6 mi
- Flagstaff High School Grades 9-12 7 mi
- Mount Elden Middle School Grades 6-8 8.7 mi
Highland Meadows Neighborhood Information
Highland Meadows is a beautiful private, paved gated neighborhood adjacent to the National Forest lands featuring luxury custom homes on acreage and horse properties. The views of the San Francisco peaks are stunning. There is a great mix of vegetation - oaks & tall ponderosas.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this 18+ acre Income Producing Equestrian Boarding Facility with 2 homes or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Luxury Homes in Flagstaff, Arizona