Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Exquisite Townhome with views of Peaks and Ponderosa Pines!
3 BD | 3 BA | 2,149 Sq Ft
This lovely Pinnacle Pines home offers 3 bedrooms, each on its own level with its own full bathroom, the lower level bathroom is also a guest bathroom. Features include upgraded flooring, Wolf gas cooktop, white shaker cabinetry, granite counters, glass tile backsplash in kitchen, corner fireplace in the living room, lovely balcony off the master suite - and much more! On the main level, enjoy living, dining, and kitchen as well as access to the covered patio. The fenced backyard provides a view and fencing to HOA-controlled forested land to enjoy. The master suite on the top level has a balcony to sit and enjoy the forest out of your backyard! The master bath has a separate shower/tub, dual vanities, and a large walk-in closet.
Photos and more information here: https://www.northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/179870/
Take a Virtual Tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/2687739
Amusement & Recreation
There is a wide range of amusement and recreation activities for Pinnacle Pines residents.
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park - Your tour will lead you through this historic home, filled with original artifacts, handcrafted furniture, and personal items belonging to the Riordan family.
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course - Adventure Course has (7) different courses and they train you first on the Demo course. Very professional place, and all about safety. The second course is Adventure zip lines, which was closed and being checked by the professionals. They also have a Kids Course too.
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
Nearby restaurants include The Northern Pines, it's very conveniently located at the intersection of the I-17 and I-40. You must try pizza with soppresetta, pistachio and honey at the Fat Olives. Looking for an unusual menu with great range of flavors? Nomads Global Lounge a great place for you.
- Lura Kinsey Elementary School - PK-5
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-6
- Flagstaff High School 9-12
Directions: Travel south on Lone Tree, turn east on Zuni, south on Masonic, right on Sterling, follow till Hannah Lane, turn right home is at end of street.
Pinnacle Pines Neighborhood Information
Nestled within the largest Ponderosa Pine Forest in the world, this neighborhood sits atop a hillside with breathtaking San Francisco Peaks views. Easy access to walking, hiking and biking trails. Close to I 17 & I40, within biking distance to shops and downtown, near Lake Mary, NAU, and Aspen Place. Pinnacle Pines HOA fees cover exterior maintenance including paint, roof and front landscaping.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see other houses and condos for sale in Pinnacle Pines.