Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Sold! Live the Dream Flagstaff Lifestyle in this Updated Townhome Backing the Aspen Valley Golf Course
3 Beds | 2.5 Baths | $499,900
Golf course living! Beautifully located Elk Run townhome backing to the private Aspen Valley Golf Course near hole #17 in the Continental Country Club. Live the dream while enjoying golf course views from the main floor deck, which adjoins the large great room and dining area. Owner just made 20k in updates. Main level also includes the kitchen, with new luxury vinyl extending to the hallway and powder room, new solid surface countertops, over $3k in new stainless-steel appliances (including conversion to gas stove), sink and faucet. The updated powder room features a new quartz counter and new vanity. The lower level features the master bedroom and bathroom with a private deck overlooking the golf course, as well as a huge bonus room and laundry area with full size washer/dryer. Upstairs has two bedrooms, one with golf course views, and a shared full bath. Includes a convenient 1-car detached garage with room to store your stuff. Enjoy the amenities of the Continental Country Club including the golf course, clubhouse, swimming pools, tennis/pickle ball courts, fitness center, and kids Bear Paw Activity Center with miniature golf.
Other updates include:
- Freshly painted throughout with premium paint
- New door hardware for front door and interior doors
- Keyless entry lock
- New bath shower hardware, faucets and bath towel bars
- New ceiling fans and lighting throughout the house
- New 40-gal water heater
- GFCI outlets in kitchen
Photos and more information here:
Country Club Dr to Soliere to Elk Run St to Whispering Pines to Earle Dr. Home is on the east corner of Whispering Pines and Earle Dr
Amusement & Recreation
- Museum of Northern Arizona - Excellent local museum, lots of Native American archeology and Anasazi artifacts.
- Lowell Observatory - Astronomical observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. Beautiful place to go if you want to enhance your knowledge about astronomy, time with the stars on the horizon explained, and a chance to look through the giant telescope.
- Riordan Mansion State Historic Park - Your tour will lead you through this historic home, filled with original artifacts, handcrafted furniture, and personal items belonging to the Riordan family.
If you’re looking for crafted BBQ and Cajun cooking drop by at Satchmo’s it's just a small detour from the main road. You can also drop by Tinderbox Kitchen and enjoy the tasty food and Flagstaff's authentic vibe. The Northern Pines, it's very conveniently located at the intersection of the I-17 and I-40, they offer lots of great breakfast, lunch and dinner choices made with real ingredients and served hot and fresh.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Thomas M Knoles Elementary School PK-5
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Elk Run Neighborhood
The Aspen Valley Golf Club is a private golf course in the Elk Run area of Flagstaff that features 5 sets of tees for different skill levels. Elk Run residents also have access to the Continental Country Club amenities as part of their $550 annual HOA dues. Visit the Elk Run community page for more information about this neighborhood in southeast Flagstaff.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this Updated Townhome Backing the Aspen Valley Golf Course or other residential houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Flagstaff, Arizona