Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Sold! Priced to Sell! Wonderful Split Level Home in Continental Country Club
4 Beds | 2 Baths | $599,980
Saturday, 10/08 @ 11AM - 3PM
Home at last! Priced to sell, this wonderful 4 bedroom split level home sitting on an oversized .24 acre lot is ready for your family! Two wood burning fireplaces, 3 spacious living areas. Enjoy evenings out on the flagstone porch surrounded by trees! Enjoy coffee in the morning in the spacious Arizona room. Never feel the heat of summer in this Air Conditioned home. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and plenty of room for the chef in the family. With VRBO now allowed in Continental, this may be the perfect home for your investment portfolio. Furnishings available with a separate bill of sale.
Photos and more information here:
East on Butler, left on La Costa. 2nd home on left.
Amusement & Recreation
- NAU Art Museum- Includes an exhibit building, research labs, and state of the art collections facilities for more than five million Native American artifacts, natural science specimens, and fine art pieces.
- Hal Jensen Recreation Center - Is designed for family fun and fitness with a variety of drop-in hours.
- Thorpe Park Center - Great place for the whole family including the furry ones. There are plenty of activities for the kids, playground area, picnic tables, lots of grass areas, sports fields, a dog park, adequate parking.
Nearby restaurants include Nomads Global Lounge, if you are looking for an unusual menu with a great range of flavors this is a great place for you. You can also drop by at Tinderbox Kitchen and enjoy the good food and Flagstaff's authentic vibe. Satchmo’s is also a great place for dinner with a group. If you're looking for crafted BBQ and Cajun cooking it's just a small detour from the main road.
- Thomas M Knoles Elementary School
- Mount Elden Middle School
- Coconino High School
Continental Country Club Neighborhood Information
Residents on HOA enjoy access to club house with pools and tennis and all amenities that Continental Country Club has to offer. This is a quiet and friendly area yet close to Flagstaff's downtown. Visit the Continental Country Club community page for more information about this premier Flagstaff community with an 18-hole course nestled at the foot of the San Francisco Peaks.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see other houses and condominiums for sale in Flagstaff.