Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Sold! Amazing 360° Views from Single Story Flagstaff Home on 2.49 Acres
5 Beds | 4 Baths | $734,980
This cozy single story 5 Bed/4 Bath single family home sits on a 2.49 acre lot with panoramic views of the Peaks as well as the National Forest. For the off-roaders it's a 5 minute drive to the Cinders!The block patio was recently installed, new exterior paint, as well as new AC/Heating Unit. 3 out of 5 bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom attached, which is great for visitors. Buyer installed a wonderful pool in ground for summer fun, as well a child-friendly jungle gym. A fence runs around the entire perimeter of the property which is spit for dogs and chickens,. The dirt road is under City survey and review; scheduled to be paved in 2022.
Enjoy incredible 360 degree mountain views framed by your living room windows and sunsets over the peaks while relaxing on the patio. This fantastic home is wonderful for every season. Easy access off the 89 in a nice, friendly neighborhood, with forest access at the end of the road for hiking, biking, or horseback riding! Don't miss this home that has it all!
Photos and more information here:
Onika Road District is being created right now! Road will be paved. Will add expense for new owner.
Amusement & Recreation
- North Pole Experience - Give the kids details about Santa and his workshop. Kids get to see Santa and help him makes toys.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - Cliff dwellings of the Sinagua Indians, built in alcoves in the sandstone walls of a deep, wooded canyon near Flagstaff. Located about 10 mi (16 km) southeast of downtown Flagstaff, Arizona, near Interstate 40.
- Buffalo Park - Perfect walk to enjoy the outdoors, fresh air and close mountain views. Many Trails for all ages and even dogs. Plus the beautiful views of the San Francisco Peaks.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Sturgeon Cromer Elementary School PK-5
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Black Bill Park Neighborhood Information
Black Bill Park in east Flagstaff provides homeowners with rural country living. Enjoy jaw dropping mountain views and access to miles of national forest. Visit the Black Bill Park area page to know more about homes in this area.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this excellent family home in Brandis Map 33 or other houses for sale in Flagstaff.