Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Price Reduced! Spacious, Nearly New Manufactured Williams Home with Incredible Views
3 Beds | 2 Baths | $339,000
Welcome to this charming, nearly new manufactured home built in 2022. Situated on just over 1 acre of land, this 3-bed, 2-bath retreat offers a peaceful escape with incredible views of sunsets, the night sky, moon, stars, and the Milky Way. The home features a spacious, open living, dining, and kitchen area, perfect for entertaining guests. You'll appreciate the abundance of cabinets and a separate laundry space for added convenience. Located just 11 miles north of Williams, AZ, and within easy reach of the Grand Canyon (50 miles) and Flagstaff (40 miles), this property offers a perfect balance of tranquility and accessibility. Bring your FHA or VA buyers! This property has plenty of room for parking, toys, or outbuildings. Both water delivery and internet service are readily available.
More photos and information:
West on I-40 to exit 161, turn right follow frontage road to Country Club Rd, turn left on Highland Meadows Dr follow around to Raven Court. Home is towards the back and right
- If you are in Williams, you must visit them Red Raven! Highly recommend eating at this upscale yet casual restaurant in the heart of Williams Arizona.
- Looking for good down-home cooking, very reasonable prices, and good service? Pine Country Restaurant is located along Route 66, right off the freeway so it's not completely out of your way to enjoy real food in a cute little town.
- If you're getting your kicks on Route 66, make sure you stop at Station 66 for a delicious dinner. Top-notch service, the interior is spacious and cool, there's an outdoor patio with music, and most importantly the food and drinks were great.
Attractions & Recreation
- Elephant Rocks Golf Course - Splendid views from this great 18-hole course! Playing golf in an alpine forest & a mountain meadow makes for a tranquil day. The Clubhouse gives a National Park vibe.
- Grand Canyon Railway Station - Refurbished train cars have been restored to their 1920s grandeur and air conditioning has been added. Comfortable seating and great views make for a pleasant journey through an ancient landscape.
- Bearizona Wildlife Park - The best of all off-the-road entertainment anyone could want or desire. It contains both a car and a petting experience. Located just 10 minutes north of Williams AZ center of town, on Route 66.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Williams Elementary PK-5
- Williams Middle School 6-8
- Williams High School 9-12
Williams Rural North
Enjoy endless wildlife, star-filled night skies, and peaceful tranquility in Williams Rural North. Williams Rural North offers a range of housing options including single-family homes on acreage, vacant land (some parcels border State Land), some horse properties and new manufactured homes. Visit the Williams Rural North Area page for more information about this Northern Arizona community.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-4465602 to see this 28 Acre Spanish Style Ranch luxury home in Williams, AZ, or other houses for sale in nearby Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Williams, Arizona