Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Whispering Winds, A Dream 28-Acre Estate Near the Grand Canyon
3 Beds | 3.25 Baths | $1,700,000
Whispering Winds beautiful estate is an incredible ranch that sits on almost 30 acres of fenced, private, peaceful land. Enter the property through the magnificent $50,000 electronic gate. Surround yourself between Evergreen pines, aspens, sage, mountain wildflowers and two ponds. Wake up to roaming elk, deer, antelope, and the peaceful tranquility of AZ sunrises, serenaded with the sounds of chirping birds. Bring your horses for miles of trails, the National Forest of thousands of acres backing your land. This serene escape includes a 3400 sq foot Spanish style home with surrounding tiled and fenced patios, home includes a large epoxy upgraded 2 car garage with added storage room.
More pics and info here:
Explore further and the treasure continues, you will find a 2000 sq foot RV shed with full bath and attached storeroom, get creative and convert this shed into a 2nd home if desired, your horses, cattle, sheep, alpacas will enjoy the 4000 sq foot barn with horse stalls, tack room, and hay squeeze, walk a little further to find the 1600 ft man cave workshop, with attached rain collection and greenhouse, and security fencing for added privacy.
Are you interested in horse training? Rodeo? Enjoy the wonderful fully pipe fenced 5 acres arena with an added 1600 sq foot paddock. Maybe you are dreaming of family reunions with baseball games, BBQ, outdoor movies off the shed or you're dreaming of a destination wedding retreat, keep dreaming and imagine all the possibilities! Water and electricity are placed all throughout the ranch in just the right places for your convenience.
Now enter the dream house through the $5000 custom Italian wrought iron door, follow your footsteps on the heated tile floors, look ahead to the soaring rock archways and crystal chandeliers. Enjoy 3 extra-large master suite rooms all with patio access, full bathrooms, 3 fireplaces, one fireplace has indoor/ outdoor addition, enjoy in the living room but also outside on the patio. Chefs delight at the exquisite woodwork Wolf appliances and cabinetry, entertain in the large 2nd living room and dining room. Every window is ideally designed to capture all the outdoor beauty.
Upgrades recently include added solar system to generate efficient budget friendly electricity throughout the entire ranch, rain catchments for your animal needs and gardening pleasures, new water pump, water boiler, new floor radiant heating pump, new golden metal roof on barn, added landscaping. This ranch is located only 30 miles from the glorious Grand Canyon, all your needed conveniences can be found next door in the adorable mountain town of Williams. Improve your health with unlimited activities surrounding you to include hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, camping at Kaibab Lake.
In today’s world wouldn’t you love some peace and serenity, come steal this treasure!
9655 STAGECOACH OUTDOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Property is completely fenced with an unbelievable electric gate entrance
- 2,000 sq ft. RV garage with an oversized workshop
- A giant barn with two horse stalls can be converted to fit an additional 6 stalls
- Hay storage
- Lean-to within a large corral
- Oversized two-car garage with insulated doors
9655 STAGECOACH INDOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Custom stonework, tile throughout, archways and art niches provide luxurious architectural touches
- Three master bedrooms all with large closets and private patio access.
- The largest bedroom includes a gas fireplace and luxury bath with separate shower and oversized tub.
- GOURMET KITCHEN is complete with stunning alder cabinets, Corian countertops, high-end Wolf appliances including a Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator and freezer
- Enjoy in-floor radiant heating and the three stunning custom rock fireplaces
IMPROVEMENTS & ITEMS TO CONVEY
- New Metal Roof to horse stall barn $22,000
- New water heater and pumps for radiant floor heating system $5000
- New solar system. Power should be enough for zero power from APS and rebates at the end of the year as the system generates more power than the house required. Installation will be completed March 20th
- House roof is under maintenance to replace few cracked tiles.
- 2000 SF Workshop is remodeled and tools, repair supplies and horses supply to convey.
- The buyer will be given the opportunity to buy the adjacent five acres at a discount with an approved price for the ranch.
- A rain collection system is being installed on the house and should be completed for all five buildings on the property by May 2022.
- New tractor $25,000 will be conveyed with sale with an approved price for the ranch.
- Heavy duty water trailer with pump value of $5000 will convey with the sale.
Located in historic Williams, just forty miles east of Flagstaff and one hour south of the Grand Canyon. North on 64 from Williams for 8.7 miles, east on Buck Mountain Rd for 1 mile follow curve to N Stagecoach Dr. Home is on the right.
- 13.4 miles to North Country HealthCare- Williams Hospital
- 9.1 miles to Williams Municipal Airport
- 9.5 miles to H.A. Clark Memorial Field Airport
- 12.9 miles to Canyon Vista Mall
Attractions & Recreation
- Circle Pines/KOA Campground - Located just off I-40, go camping among the pines near the Grand Canyon. Swim at the indoor pool, enjoy mini golf, go karting, air hockey, gold panning a park and a lot more
- Grand Canyon Railway- children, and the young at heart, can take a ride on the historic train to the Grand Canyon.
- Grand Canyon Deer Farm, Bearizona Wildlife Park
There are plenty of dining options along Historic Route 66, a short commute from this beautiful home. Dine at top rated restaurants in historic downtown Williams: Kicks On Route 66 Bar & Grille, Red Raven Restaurant, Western View Steakhouse & more. Stop for a barbecue and pork sandwiches dinner at the Cowboy Cafe at Grand Canyon KOA
- Williams Elementary/Middle School
- Williams High School
- School District: Williams Unified District
Chapparal Heights in Williams Rural North
Enjoy endless wildlife, star-filled night skies, and peaceful tranquility in the Chapparal Heights Subdivision in Williams Rural North. There is a small yearly HOA that maintains the roads and keeps unwanted visitors out & wanted wildlife in! Williams Rural North offers a range of housing options including single-family homes on acreage, vacant land (some parcels border State Land), some horse properties and new manufactured homes. Visit the Williams Rural North Area page for more information about this Northern Arizona community.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this 28 Acre Spanish Style Ranch luxury home in Williams, AZ, or other houses for sale in nearby Flagstaff.