Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Over $5K Price Reduction! 28 Acre Spanish Style Ranch in Williams is a Horse Lovers Dream!
3 Beds | 3.25 Baths | 3,326 sqft
The Whispering Winds Ranch is a Spanish style ranch within a beautiful gated community,10 minutes outside of Williams. With a small yearly HOA to keep the roads maintained, this neighborhood is friendly and always willing to lend a helpful hand! Right out your back door you will explore miles of trails, and seasonal ponds, on this nearly 30 acre estate (there is an additional 5 acres available, but not included). This property has something for everyone; 2,000 sqft. RV garage with an oversized workshop, a giant barn with two horse stalls, hay storage, a lean-to within a large corral & the barn has the capacity to easily be converted to fit an additional 6 stalls. Horse lovers DREAM! Bordering State Land, unlimited trails, seclusion and wildlife.
More pics and info here: northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/187085/
Take a Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/eQRFlYyfQKk
9655 STAGECOACH OUTDOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Property is completly fenced with a unbelievable electric gate entrance
- 2,000 sqft RV garage with its own septic and RV dump WITH an oversized workshop
- A giant barn with two horse stalls, can be converted to fit an additional 6 stalls
- Hay storage
- Lean-to within a large corral
- Oversized two-car garage with insulated doors
9655 STAGECOACH INDOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- 3 master bedrooms all with large closets and private patio access.
- The largest bedroom includes a gas fireplace and luxury bath with separate shower and oversized tub.
- GOURMET KITCHEN is complete with stunning alder cabinets, Corian countertops, high-end Wolf appliances including a Sub Zero built-in refrigerator and freezer
- Enjoy in-floor radiant heating and the 3 stunning custom rock fire places
- Custom stonework, tile throughout, archways and art niches provide luxurious architectural touches
Located in historic Williams, just 40 miles east of Flagstaff and one hour south of the Grand Canyon. North on 64 from Williams for 8.7 miles, east on Buck Mountain Rd for 1 mile follow curve to N Stagecoach Dr. Home is on the right.
- 13.4 miles to North Country HealthCare- Williams Hospital
- 9.1 miles to Williams Municipal Airport
- 9.5 miles to H.A. Clark Memorial Field Airport
- 12.9 miles to Canyon Vista Mall
Attractions & Recreation
- Circle Pines/KOA Campground - Located just off I-40, go camping among the pines near the Grand Canyon. Swim at the indoor pool, enjoy mini golf, go karting, air hockey, gold panning a park and a lot more
- Grand Canyon Railway- children, and the young at heart, can take a ride on the historic train to the Grand Canyon.
- Grand Canyon Deer Farm, Bearizona Wildlife Park
There are plenty of dining options along Historic Route 66, a short commute from this beautiful home. Dine at top rated restaurants in historic downtown Williams: Kicks On Route 66 Bar & Grille, Red Raven Restaurant, Western View Steakhouse & more. Stop for a barbecue and pork sancwiches dinner at the Cowboy Cafe at Grand Canyon KOA
- Williams Elementary/Middle School
- Williams High School
- School District: Williams Unified District
Chapparal Heights in Williams Rural North
Enjoy endless wildlife, star-filled night skies, and peaceful tranquility in the Chapparal Heights Subdivision in Williams Rural North. There is a small yearly HOA that maintains the roads and keeps unwanted visitors out & wanted wildlife in! Williams Rural North offers a range of housing options including single-family homes on acreage, vacant land ( some parcels border State Land), some horse properties and new manufactured homes. Visit the Williams Rural North Area page for more information about this Northern Arizona community.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this 28 Acre Spanish Style Ranch luxury home in Williams, AZ or other houses for sale in nearby Flagstaff.