Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Off Market! Flagstaff Home Minutes from Pine Canyon Golf Club, Needs Work
5 Beds | 3 Baths | $674,850
Great family home, vacation rental or a place to rent to students! Enjoy the Flagstaff lifestyle in a five-bedroom, three-bath home with a large backyard in the quiet, low traffic neighborhood of Foxwood. Excellent location westside, close to Lake Mary, Pine Canyon Golf Club, NAU and CCC. Infinite trails for hiking and biking and an easy drive downtown. This home needs work, but exciting potential! Call about your showing appointment today!
Photos and more information here:
This is the only home available for sale in the Foxwood community.
The Northern Pines is conveniently located at the intersection of the I-17 and I-40. The interior is spacious and cool, there's an outdoor patio with music, and most importantly the food and drinks were great.
Another wonderful place to dine is at the Coco's Bakery Restaurant. The food is exceptional be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Excellent fresh homemade desserts. Excellent fresh food, lots of options and reasonably priced.
Looking for a friendly place to dine? Visit Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, they offer great menu choices with many healthy (gluten and vegan) options.
Attractions & Recreation
- Lowell Observatory - Founded in 1894, this hilltop center with giant telescopes offers tours, solar viewing & stargazing.
- Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course - Facility at Fort Tuthill County Park offering treetop suspended obstacle courses for kids & adults.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - features prehistoric archaeological sites which are spectacularly located in cliffs and along the rim of Walnut Canyon.
- It is also near the Meteor Crater, and Grand Canyon National Park & Arizona Snowbowl Ski Resort.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Lura Kinsey Elementary School PK-5
- Mount Elden Middle School 6-8
- Flagstaff High School 9-12
Foxwood Neighborhood Information
Foxwood Subdivision has a community park, walking trails and is close to shopping and restaurants. Close to downtown, this west side community is highly desirable and quiet.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see other houses for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Homes in Flagstaff, Arizona