Pine Knoll Village Townhome, No Expense Spared!!!
3 Bed | 2 Baths | List Price $358,980
SOLD!!! Beautiful pine knoll village home. Highly upgraded with full granite counters, 42'' hickory raised panel cabinetry, upgraded flooring throughout, stainless appliance package, natural gas stove, heat and frpl. All native malapai rock on the exterior as well as the fireplace front. Soaring 12' ceilings. Belgard pavers in driveway, front walks and back patio. Sides to common area on 3 sides, very private location. Extraordinary craftman's quality. Oversized garage. This floorplan features 3 bedrooms plus den/office, 2.5 baths and over 2100 sq ft. Enjoy skiing, hiking on nearby Pine Knoll Trail, biking and so much more. Conveniently located near the NAU campus, Coconino Community college and downtown Flagstaff.
View more pictures and information here:
Pine Knoll Community
Here are the reasons why residents love Pine Knoll:
- Walkability- Pine Knoll is one of the most walkable neighborhoods in Flagstaff with a walk score of 26. It is also very bikeable.
- Peaceful- Bask in the absolute peace and quiet
- Trees - Nesled amist towering Ponderosa Trees, admire this beautiful conifer with its characteristic long needles and seeded cones
- Location- Pine Knoll is conveniently located with easy access to I-40 and I-17 as well as local business centers in the area.
- Scenery- A beautiful background, enjoy the unobstructed views of San Franciso Peaks
- Food/Downtown Restaurants- Quick and easy access to dining and entertainment. There are about 7 restaurants, coffeeshops and bars in the area.