Updated: July 3, 2017
Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Perfect Sedona Condo Away From Home
2BD| 2BA| 1184 Sq ft | $280,000
Find your home away from home with this Sedona Condo for sale at Morning Sun. Conveniently located in West Sedona near everything you want and need, this end unit backs to a wash and large open area for exceptional privacy. Peekaboo red rock views from the covered deck, great room and master suite. Modern open floor-plan with split bedrooms and custom faux painting by local artist Allison Williams adds a unique Southwest flair. New ceiling fans, appliances, security door, a refurbished gas start fireplace and new Rudd AC unit. Beautiful bamboo floors have been installed as well as plantation shutters. A short stroll to the Clubhouse with Pool and Spa. You won't want to miss this one!
Other features include:
- End unit: no neighbor above or below
- Thermostat remote controlled via Wifi
- Private drive
Amusement & Recreation
Centrally located in West Sedona and minutes to Highway 89A, there is a wide range of amusement and recreation activities for Morning Sun condo residents.
- Stargaze. One of the best things to do in Sedona! Sedona Star Gazing has state of the art & custom-built telescopes perfect for viewing galaxies, stars clusters and more
- Put on your hiking boots and experience hiking along trails that offer breathtaking views. Popular trails include Cathedral Rock Trail, Bell Rock Pathway, and Palatki Ruins- a World Heritage Site which features several ancient Native American cliff dwellings and cave paintings.
- Sedona Vortexes. Sedona is famous for its many well-known and celebrated vortexes.
- Hot Air Baloon Adventures. The views are worth it!
- Shopping and restaurants options are plenty along 89A. Dine at popular SaltRock Southwest Kitchen, have a romantic lunch at Heartline Cafe, enjoy traditional Italian food at Dahl & Di Luca or have the gluten-free pizza at Picazzo's.
- West Sedona Elementary School
- Sedona Charter School
- Sedona Red Rock High School
Directions: State Route 89A, south on Sunset, left on Tanager.
Morning Sun Condos Neighborhood Information
Morning Sun Condominiums is a highly sought after Sedona community with a clubhouse that comes with a community pool and spa. Monthly HOA fee of $260 covers roof & stucco repair, front yard landscaping and more.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-4465602 to see other houses and condos for sale in Sedona.