Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
View this post on Instagram
Price Reduced! Desirable Level Lot to Build on in East Flagstaff
1.97 Acres | $226,750
Lot is level and ready to build on! Mature trees on the lot. Forest views. Wonderful opportunity to own a beautiful lot to build on WITH water and gas and NO HOA! Build your dream home on this wonderful 1.97 acres. A list of builders can be provided upon request.
Photos and more information here: northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/182878
Take highway 89 to Provided Way. Does not show up on Google/Apple Maps. See photos or use Coconino Parcel Viewer for help locating parcel
Attractions & Recreation
- Lowell Observatory - Astronomical observatory where the planet Pluto was discovered. Great place to go if you want to enhance your knowledge about astronomy, time with the stars on the horizon explained, and a chance to look through the giant telescope.
- Walnut Canyon National Monument - features prehistoric archaeological sites which are spectacularly located in cliffs and along the rim of Walnut Canyon.
- Buffalo Park - Perfect walk to enjoy the outdoors, fresh air and close mountain views. Many Trails for all ages and even dogs. Plus the beautiful views of the San Francisco Peaks.
Children in this community typically go to the following nearby schools:
- Sturgeon Cromer Elementary School PK-5
- Sinagua Middle School 6-8
- Coconino High School 9-12
Hutchison Acres Neighborhood Information
Hutchison Acres is located in the eastern rural area of Flagstaff.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see this vacant lot in Hutchison Acres or other properties for sale in Flagstaff.
Search for Land/Lot For Sale in Northern Arizona