updated: 04/02/ 2020 _ Expired
Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Beautifully Maintained Single Level West Sedona Home with Jaw-Dropping Panoramic Red Rock Views!
4BD | 3.5BA | 2,700 Sq Ft
Location, Location, Location! Private yet close to so much! Enjoy Privacy and jaw-dropping Red Rocks/mountains views in every room of this West Sedona Gem. This beautifully maintained 4-bedroom, 3 1/2 bath SINGLE LEVEL Custom Built Home is nestled among mature Junipers on top of its own little hilltop. Top to bottom windows and sliding glass doors from two huge view decks showcase views, light, and sky as it passes through the home's open great room with cathedral ceilings, dining, and kitchen. Entertaining is a breeze with the extra-large kitchen with excellent storage space and an island prep-station/breakfast bar near the rearview deck. Huge storage areas beneath the home & in the attic, a large 2-car garage, extremely nice low-maintenance landscaping, natural gas plumbed to the front & back patio/deck offer a true sense of comfort & relaxation. This desirable San Patricio Estates location is known for its convenience to Parks, including a Dog Park, Trails, Dining, and Shopping while still enjoying a great sense of peaceful privacy. Don't let this wonderful West Sedona home slip, call for a viewing today!
Photos and more information here: https://www.northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/179335/
Take a Virtual Tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/2673498
See more details about this beautiful home below:
An expansive covered and open entertaining deck off the entry and great room is perched among the privacy of tree canopies that open up to Red Rock views and beyond for ideal outdoor living. A second deck off the dining and kitchen feels incredibly open with the neighboring large double lot past the fenced low maintenance backyard facing Chimney Rock, Thunder Mountain and beyond.
The Master Bedroom is extremely spacious & nicely separated by the Great Room in this split bedroom floorplan, w/direct access to the back deck, overlooking the fenced backyard. This master bath boasts a walk-in shower and a large jetted whirlpool tub.
The split bedroom floor plan places the spacious Master Bedroom apart from the guest rooms and the fourth bedroom - current hobby room/office all with views. Guest bedrooms have a door to patios, custom snail showers.
- Enjoy the morning's air with ceiling fans inside and out and an incredible whole house fan/ventilation system in addition to central A/C and evaporative cooling systems.
- Plenty of well-designed storage, access to a huge storage area underneath the home, storage in the attic and both decks include natural gas stubs for BBQ.
2017 list of updates:
- New porcelain tile in entry, bathrooms, kitchen and great room
- New quartzite countertops in the kitchen and laundry room
- New gas range, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- New kitchen sink and faucet
- New under sink water filter in kitchen
- New paint in bathrooms
- New vanity in half bath
- House painted - exterior
- New window coverings throughout
- Resurfaced front and rear decks
- New backyard flagstone patio
- New moss stone stairs and wrought iron rails off the rear deck
- New solar shades on the west-facing rear deck
- New Lennox HVAC System
- New landscaping in front and side yard
Convenient location close to Schools, Parks, Trails, Dining, and Shopping. Close to Posse Grounds recreational area, tennis, pickleball, picnic, community pool!
Amusement & Recreation
There is a wide range of amusement and recreation activities for San Patricio residents.
- Put on your hiking boots and experience hiking along trails that offer breathtaking views. Nearby Posse Ground Park boasts fitness trail, kids park, basketball courts, tennis courts, baseball, and soccer fields
- Sedona Community Swimming Pool - 8 lane 25-yard pool open typically 6 months out of the year. Beautiful outdoor pool just under Coffee Pot rock.
- Hot Air Baloon Adventures. The views are worth it!
- Shopping and restaurant options are plenty along 89A. Dine at popular SaltRock Southwest Kitchen, have a romantic lunch at Heartline Cafe, enjoy traditional Italian food at Dahl & Di Luca or have the gluten-free pizza at Picazzo's.
- Stargaze. One of the best things to do in Sedona! Sedona Star Gazing has state of the art & custom-built telescopes perfect for viewing galaxies, stars clusters and more
- West Sedona Elementary School
- Sedona Charter School
- Sedona Red Rock High School
Directions: Take 89A, turn north on Posse Ground Rd, turn right on San Patricio, home is on left
San Patricio Neighborhood Information
The San Patricio Estates provide a sense of peaceful privacy in a convenient West Sedona location! Non-Flood Zone. Wildlife that frequent the area includes all types of Arizona birds, deer, Javelina, small bobcats, lizards to name a few.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at email@example.com or call 888-4465602 to see other houses and condos for sale in Sedona.