Kelly Broaddus | eXp Realty | 888.446.5602 | Contact Kelly
Sedona Gem With Amazing Red Rock Views
3 Beds | 3 Bath | 2,197 SqFt
Beautiful single level open concept home in the highly desirable Oak Shadows neighborhood. Enjoy amazing red rock views from the expansive rear covered deck. This home features a bright open floor plan, ideal for entertaining! Bedrooms are all nice a size. Many recent improvements include a new roof in 2018, bathrooms newly remodeled, new dishwasher and range, interior and exterior paint 2019 plus many more improvements! This lot is very unique and is actually two parcels 405-28-380C which is .41 acres ($1,583 tax) and lot 405-42-177 which is .35 acres. Both lots are included in the purchase price! Endless possibilities with the yard space, room for a casita (buyer to verify). Minimum 30 day rental.
Photos and more information here: https://www.northernarizonafinehomes.com/property/519795/
Village of Oak Creek is separated from Uptown Sedona by 6 miles, 3 of which are designated as one of the top ten scenic drives in the USA. This location is convenient to most of the typical Sedona attractions.
Amusement & Recreation
- The Village of Oak Creek is home to 3 Golf Courses: Canyon Mesa, Sedona Golf Resort and The Oak Creek Country Club. Sedona Golf Resort is an 18 hole, par 71 course and receives a continuous 4 star rating from Golf Digest. Oak Creek Country Club features an 18 hole championship course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Robert Trent Jones Jr
- You can have the off-roading experience of your dreams, and view the Village of Oak Creek and Sedona’s surroundings in a Western Jeep Tour.
- Red Rock State Park is a 286 acre nature preserve and environmental education center with stunning scenery. Home of the some of the most photographed natural formations, like Cathedral Rock and Bell Rock.
- There are some trailheads in/near this area, and a few restaurants. There are also several nice B&Bs in the VOC vicinity.
- Big Park Community School
- Sedona Red Rock High School
Village of Oak Creek Neighborhood Information
Oak Shadows subdivision is in the Village of Oak Creek (VOC) which is home to some of Red Rock Country’s most spectacular scenery. From Jeep adventures to hiking, to relaxing among the arts, the Village of Oak Creek will immerse you in Arizona’s nature and heritage. Great food, great shops, really nice atmosphere.
Contact Kelly Broaddus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-4465602 to see other houses and condos for sale in Sedona West.